CIVIS for PhD candidates
Live a unique PhD experience with CIVIS!
CIVIS, a European Civic University brings together 10 leading research universities from across Europe. All CIVIS member universities share academic freedom and intellectual values as well as a culture of excellence.
Are you a student or academic at one of CIVIS member universities? Take advantage of our European interuniversity space and enjoy seamless mobility to study, teach, train, work and collaborate in any of the CIVIS member universities.
Find all the opportunities for PhDs below!
Opportunities for PhD candidates
Call for 5 fully-funded PhD positions at the University of Salzburg
- Application deadline: 20 April 2022
- Intended beginning date: to be negotiated (1 October 2022 at the latest)
- Planned duration: up to 4 years
- Extent of employment: 30 hours per week
- Salary: approx. 32.204.- € per year (gross, based on FWF standard salaries 2022)
CIVIS courses for PhDs
Travel abroad, learn new skills, get hands-on experience and expand your knowledge with our interdisciplinary and challenge-based short-term courses! Our CIVIS mobility programmes are FREE and open to all students enrolled in one of our member universities