Aix-Marseille Université, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Université libre de Bruxelles, and Sapienza University of Rome are delighted to officially launch "CIVIS3i", winner of the European call for projects COFUND - Fellowship Programme 2020 in the framework of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions - H2020.
What is CIVIS3i?
The new CIVIS3i project, entitled "The CIVIS Alliance Programme for International, Interdisciplinary, Intersectoral Research and Training for Experienced Researchers", will enable the establishment of an integrated CIVIS-wide post-doctoral attraction, mobility and training programme. This will be done in coherence with the structuring actions set up by the CIVIS research program (RIS4CIVIS).
CIVIS3i is designed to attract 32 talented researchers from all over the world to CIVIS, by providing a favorable environment for conducting excellent research, training adapted to
These researchers, selected through two calls for applications, will benefit from 24-month postdoctoral fellowships. They will have to present an ambitious research project, responding to the three "i" of CIVIS3i: international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral.
- The international component of these research projects may include the secondment of the post-doctoral fellow to a CIVIS partner university for defined periods, thus strengthening the research links within the Alliance.
- As part of the intersectoral dimension promoted by the CIVIS3i program, post-doctoral fellows will have access to a network of 24 non-academic partner organizations from the Alliance countries.
Implementation of the project
Officially launched on 1 June 2021 and with a budget of more than 2.3 million euros (co-financed by the H2020 programme and the A*Midex Foundation), the CIVIS3i project is coordinated by Aix-Marseille Université (Research and Valorisation Department, with the support of Protisvalor Méditerranée and the A*Midex Foundation) and brings together three other CIVIS partners
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Sapienza University of Rome
A first recruitment campaign for post-doctoral fellows will be organized in the fall of 2021, followed by a second campaign in 2022.
What benefits can the Alliance bring in the context of a joint response to the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions?
- Increased visibility of our laboratories at the European level
- Possibility of exchange of post-doctoral students selected within the Alliance reinforcement of mobility and intra-CIVIS collaborations
- Attractiveness of CIVIS outside the consortium
- CIVIS3i Project Manager
|This project receives funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Grant Agreement No 10103324.|