University: University of Bucharest
|Open to: CIVIS teachers||Number of participants: 40|
- 20 June 2022, 14.30-17.30 CET
- 21 June 2022, 14.30-17.30 CET
The workshop will focus on new developments in learning design and how these could be used in organizing learning experiences in Higher Education. We will focus on ways to innovate designing and leading learning experiences for students as adults and (more) autonomous learners:
Two sessions on the 1st day
- The first session of the day will focus on University Alliances and curriculum change, micro-programs and micro-credentials;
- In the second session, the team will share best practices from two existing micro- programmes - Global Awareness and Civic Engagement.
Two sessions on the 2nd day
- The first session will focus on the levels of pedagogical innovation and authentic learning design; the team will provide an example of project-based learning in practice;
- In the second session, the team will share elements on learning while serving the community. Key steps of Service-Learning methodology and a microprogram example - (BULE) Brain (Good) uses for learning efficiently”.
Methodology: interactive online workshop - discussions, group activities.
To register, fill in the online registration form.