CIVIS for students
A new kind of university
8 member universities
Our member universities, one day to become CIVIS’s European campuses, are located in 8 countries, 6 of which in European capitals, offering you a rich multicultural and multilingual environment. All of our universities are research-based and comprehensive universities which means that a wide range of disciplines are available to you to build your degree whether that may be at BA, MA or Phd level. Civic engagement also characterises the uniqueness of our universities which actively contribute to solving societal challenges. Many opportunities will be available to you throughout your studies to give back to society and tackle today’s biggest challenges such as climate change, health, cities, cultural heritage...
- Aix-Marseille Université (France)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
- University of Bucharest (Romania)
- Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Sapienza Università di Roma (Italy)
- Stockholm University (Sweden)
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen (Germany)
Offering new high-level multidisciplinary and challenge-driven study programmes
In a nutshell, CIVIS will offer:
- an integrated European study programmes with a European Student card
- the opportunity to study abroad in a vibrant and international community
- a digital campus with virtual & blended learning opportunities
- access to innovative tools for learning and mastering foreign languages
- a "feeling at home” environment with help provided for housing, financial aids,...
- increased access to a wider and European job market
Exchange programme opportunities
But while we are working intensively to develop kick-ass study programmes and new ways of mobility, take a look at the university studies from our member universities.
At this stage, students enrolled in one of the CIVIS member universities can apply for an Erasmus+ exchange studies in any subject and any level. Please contact your CIVIS member university for further details.