The second call of CIVIS3i is now open, offering 16 fellowships in all scientific fields to experienced researchers (postdoc level) of any age and nationality.
CIVIS3i, the CIVIS Programme for International, Interdisciplinary, Intersectoral Research and Training for Experienced Researchers, is an EU-funded project selected under the MSCA-H2020 COFUND for postdoctoral researchers. By training experienced researchers and supporting them in international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral research projects, CIVIS3i contributes to the development of human resources in all fields of science. The fellowships it funds are open to experienced researchers from all around the world. Since its launch in 2021, CIVIS3i has already selected 16 postdoc fellows. We are now pleased to announce a second call for applications, with a further 16 postdoc fellowships available!
What is a CIVIS3i fellowship?
CIVIS3i fellowships support postdoc research projects. They are for a period of two years and can be undertaken at any of the CIVIS3i Recruiting Universities:
- Aix Marseille Université, France
- Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
Alongside a generous living cost allowance, fellows will benefit from funded mobility and various training and networking opportunities offered by all CIVIS member universities across Europe. Their development will also be supported through intersectoral exchanges with businesses and social actors, for instance via the CIVIS3i non-academic partners.
- The call is open for three months, and the application deadline is 27 October 2022. Q&A sessions are organised every Tuesday from 10:30-12:00 CET. Click here to see how to participate in a Q&A session.
- Applicants must comply with the programme's eligibility criteria and follow the Guide for Applicants.
|This project receives funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Grant Agreement No 10103324.