Blended Intensive Programmes - Call for proposals
The Blended Intensive Programmes (BIPs) are proposed by CIVIS to support the development of short term mobilities. They are thought of as courses relying on a hybrid type of mobility that includes a physical 5 days component and a virtual (online) one.
The call launched by CIVIS is for the BIPs to be designed, submitted and implemented in collaboration by the eleven partner universities (any academic staff member of a CIVIS member university).
Eligibility criteria include the following:
- Proposals should involve at least 3 CIVIS member universities
- The programme should be in a blended format (virtual sessions & 5 days of physical mobility)
- Participation in the BIP should correspond to a set number of at least 3 and up to 9 ECTS (to be defined by the organisers)
- Proposals should be related to one of the 5 Hubs of the CIVIS Alliance
- Cities, Territories and Mobility
- Climate, Environment, Energy
- Digital and Technological Transformation
- Societies, Culture and Heritage
CIVIS Network-Building Activities: Common Framework
CIVIS is a platform for new connections between academics and staff across the Alliance. To support the emergence of bottom-up initiatives and partnerships, we are pleased to offer a space for network-building activities. The objective is to foster durable connections and synergies which can lead to to exciting collaborations in areas like education, research, civic engagement and administrative practice.
This call provides a framework for launching those online activities, so that they can be followed and supported by the relevant CIVIS teams.