The University of Bucharest is pleased to invite students from all CIVIS member universities to join in online courses that take place during the second semester (February - June 2022). Places are available in a wide range of courses at Bachelor and Master levels of study, covering the CIVIS thematic areas.
How to apply
CIVIS students are invited to apply to any of the courses included in the University of Bucharest's offer, before the application deadline.
- In our course listing, check course times, prerequisites and language requirements.
- We also recommend checking with your home university if credits earned will be recognised as part of your programme of studies.
- Apply using our application form (available soon). Please provide your institutional email address in the application form.
- The deadline for applications is 6 February 2022.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the faculty secretariat on 10 February 2022 at the latest, giving further information on how to join your course. For your information, the second semester is officially starting on 14 February 2022.