- Open to
- 29 noviembre 2023
We are delighted to celebrate with you the final results of RIS4CIVIS, the research and innovation project of the CIVIS alliance, through an ending conference that will bring together RIS4CIVIS modules leaders, Work Package leaders, Vice-Rectors from Research and key external stakeholders. RIS4CIVIS supports the research and innovation dimension of CIVIS in line with its shared, integrated, long-term strategy and in synergy with its educational dimension.
The final RIS4CIVIS Conference provides a unique opportunity for Module leaders to showcase their final results to all our CIVIS communities, as well as toward key external stakeholders.
When: 29 November
Where: Université libre de Bruxelles, Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 50, 1050 Bruxelles
Format: On-site with hybrid options
Open to: CIVIS community, external stakeholders
Topics of discussion
- Six transformational modules on:
- Developing a common research and innovation strategy
- Sharing research infrastructures
- Reinforcing academia-business R&I cooperation
- Strengthening human capital
- Mainstreaming of open science
- Embedding citizens and society
- CIVIS R&I strategy, policy recommendations and transformational model
- Expected impacts of RIS4CIVIS and integration within CIVIS
Official invitation to the final conference will be sent by email with a registration link.
Online attendance will be made available through CIVIS Youtube channel.
RIS4CIVIS Project Manager : julie.HYZEWICZ@univ-amu.fr
RIS4CIVIS Communication and Dissemination : firstname.lastname@example.org