The University of Lausanne (UNIL) is launching a call for facilitating the networking of UNIL faculty members with CIVIS colleagues and the setting up of joint collaborative projects.
Eligibility criteria include the following:
- The main applicant should be an academic from the University of Lausanne (UNIL);
- Proposals should involve academics from at least 3 CIVIS member universities;
- Proposals should be related to one of the 5 Hubs of the CIVIS Alliance
- Cities, Territories and Mobility
- Climate, Environment, Energy
- Digital and Technological Transformation
- Societies, Culture and Heritage
UNIL CIVIS seed funding set up aims in particular to:
- Bringing together UNIL teachers with CIVIS colleagues to discuss on a theme and/or a future collaboration;
- To encourage the emergence of teaching projects such as summer or winter schools, Blended Intensive Programs (BIP) or other innovative formats led by UNIL faculty members;
- Provide a financial boost to CIVIS projects that intend to involve UNIL faculty members;
The seed funding will finance projects up to a maximum of CHF 8'000 - depending on the number of participants and the duration of the activities (reimbursement of actual costs upon presentation of receipts).
We invite UNIL academics and CIVIS project coordinators to get in touch among themselves to exchange ideas of collaborations (new initiatives or enlarging existing projects to new CIVIS partners).
Projects must be submitted by 30 May 2023 via the online form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com