University: University of Tübingen
|Open to: Academics/University teachers||Number of participants: 25|
- 23 June 2022, 15.00-18.00 CET
- 4 July 2022, 15.00-18.00 CET
- The workshop aims at offering lecturers a short introduction to innovative pedagogies. Academics from different disciplines who practice a kind of innovative pedagogy in their teaching will be invited to present and discuss their examples (4 examples from the CIVIS universities involved per workshop).
- The participants will have the opportunity to discuss the transfer of innovative pedagogy models into other teaching contexts and on the development of teaching concepts in general.
- Further interesting aspects may be different cultures of teaching and learning and the interdisciplinary perspective.
- Short introduction/general overview innovative pedagogies;
- Examples from different disciplines;
- Development of outlines for transfer.
- Input, discussion (synchronous);
- Exchange, working material – for example the Handbook on innovative pedagogies, reflection on teaching and innovative pedagogies, including some tasks/interventions (asynchronous);
- Working groups if possible.
Andrea FAUSEL - email@example.com
Academic Affairs, Center for Teaching and Learning, member of the task force on Innovative pedagogies. Studies in political science and French, PhD in romance linguistics, working in the context of digital learning for more than 20 years, at the Center since 2011.
To register, fill in the online registration form.