On December 15, 2020, Aix-Marseille Université, the Universidad Autonóma de Madrid, and the Sapienza University of Rome invited academics and researchers from all CIVIS member universities to participate in an entire day dedicated to the presentation of their Master's programmes and research activities in the field of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies.
The overarching objective of this journey was to build durable collaborations for a future European Master's degree in Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, which was discussed during a round table talk between the main actors in education, international relations, and research centres associated with the participating Universities in the field.
Maria Sabrina Sarto
Download the presentations
(click on the presenter's name to access their presentation)
- François Féron, CIVIS Coordinator (Aix-Marseille Université)
- KevinNoone, CIVIS Hub "Climate, Energy and Environment" Coordinator (Stockholm University)
- LucianoSaso, CIVIS Hub "Health" Coordinator and CIVIS Coordinator (Sapienza University of Rome)
Master programmes and Research centers
- Raul Guantes, Master in condensed matter physics and biological systems, Nanophysics specialization
- Herkovan der Meulen,Master in advanced materials, nanotechnology and photonics
- Hermann Suderow: research centres on nanoscience in the Campus
- Laurence Masson, Master Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies
- Pierre Muller, research centers in Nano inside the institue AMUTech
- Conrad Becker “2D architectures on surfaces: assembly and properties”
- Daniel Jaque "Nanoparticles for biomedical imaging”
- Fabienne Michelini “Quantum transport: managing energy at the nanoscale for technological alternatives”
- Frédéric Leroy "Structure and surface dynamics of solids with low energy electron microscopy"
- Johannes Feist “Molecular polaritonics: Cavity-induced modifications of molecular structure and dynamics”
- Lola Martín"Ultrafast interference dynamics of polariton condensates"
- Pablo Molina de Pablo"Plasmon-assisted coherent optical sources at the nanoscale"
- Pedro J. de Pablo"Physical Virology with Atomic Force Microscopy: the interplay between structure and function”
- Philippe Chiquet"Non-Volatile Memories: from storage to machine learning applications”
- Raquel Caballero"(Semi)-transparent Kesterite-based solar cells”
- Roberto Otero“Optical properties at the single-molecule scale: Tunnel Electroluminescence with STM”
- Thomas Cornelius“Mechanical properties at small scales”
- Voicu Dolocan“Magnetization dynamics in nanostructures”