Workshop: Innovative Learning Design in Higher Education: theory into practice
5 March 2021← Back to events
- Type of event
- Open to
- CIVIS academics & researchers
- 5 March 2021
The workshop will focus on new developments in learning design and how these could be used in organizing learning experiences in higher education. We will focus on ways to innovate designing and leading learning experiences for students as adult and (more) autonomous learners:
- Authentic learning experiences: pedagogical innovation - Engaging strategies, methods, and tools that create a balanced and effective ecosystem for learning, and therefore ensuring three basic conditions for learners: readiness, willingness and capacity/capability viewed as the trained capacity of a person to be alert to any learning opportunity and to transform it in a change for personal development and growth;
- Universal design for learning (UDL) and Design thinking and learning - Curriculum design, development, and delivery frameworks used to create inclusive and accessible learning environments and supporting creating expert learners who are purposeful & motivated, resourceful & knowledgeable, strategic & goal-directed (ULD), and generate creative and effective solutions using design thinking in learning;
- Theory into practice: inquiry-based & project-based learning;
- Flexible curricular frameworks: micro-credits and micro-courses / modules as steps towards European Degrees.
Methodology: interactive online workshop - discussions, group activities.
Focus on innovative pedagogies
Context driven pedagogical innovation /real-world driven pedagogical innovation - Inquiry-based / project-based learning
Organiser: University of Bucharest
Time: 15:00 - 18:00 CET
Nb of participants: 40
NB: the link to the online workshop will be sent by e-mail shortly after the deadline for registration.